Budget and event planning for 2020.
This event is public but is primarily for board planning and budgeting and will not be live-streamed or recorded on video.
Agenda as of February 6:
- Announcements and introduction of distinguished visitors
- Introductions by candidates for office
- Dunwoody Village Overlay District Updates
How to prevent negative impacts on adjoining neighborhoods
More information from city hall: https://dunwoodyga.gov/index.php?section=projects&projectsection=9&project=61
- GDOT Updates - Preventing future encroachment on Dunwoody neighborhoods at the state level
- Code Enforcement Concerns - (more info in progress)
- Educate Dunwoody - Next DCSS Board Meeting on February 10
The agenda may change up until the meeting time. Working file is here.
Watch live at www.facebook.com/TheDHA