Stay tuned for a rescheduled event. Stay safe in the snow!
Agenda as of February 6:
- Announcements and introduction of distinguished visitors
- Introductions by candidates for office
- Dunwoody Village Overlay District Updates
How to prevent negative impacts on adjoining neighborhoods
More information from city hall: https://dunwoodyga.gov/index.php?section=projects&projectsection=9&project=61
- GDOT Updates - Preventing future encroachment on Dunwoody neighborhoods at the state level
- Code Enforcement Concerns - (more info in progress)
- Educate Dunwoody - Next DCSS Board Meeting on February 10
The agenda may change up until the meeting time. Working file is here.
GDOT is collecting public input on the proposed toll lanes that will encroach further into Dunwoody's homes and neighborhood businesses.
Feedback is accepted up through this date. Please use the following link to add your input