Budget and event planning for 2020.
This event is public but is primarily for board planning and budgeting and will not be live-streamed or recorded on video.
Agenda as of February 6:
- Announcements and introduction of distinguished visitors
- Introductions by candidates for office
- Dunwoody Village Overlay District Updates
How to prevent negative impacts on adjoining neighborhoods
More information from city hall: https://dunwoodyga.gov/index.php?section=projects&projectsection=9&project=61
- GDOT Updates - Preventing future encroachment on Dunwoody neighborhoods at the state level
- Code Enforcement Concerns - (more info in progress)
- Educate Dunwoody - Next DCSS Board Meeting on February 10
The agenda may change up until the meeting time. Working file is here.
The forum will proceed as scheduled online.
The candidates and moderator will convene in a Zoom meeting and the proceedings live-streamed to the DHA's Facebook page.
Please join us at 2 PM on Sunday, March 26 at www.facebook.com/TheDHA
Mr Andrew Ziffer and Ms Anna Hill have both agreed to participate in the traditional DHA Candidate Forum as they campaign for the District 1 DeKalb County Board of Education seat.
As always questions for the forum come from the public. Exec Board members of the DHA are compiling the submissions for use on Sunday.