Board Members Present: Adrienne Duncan, Bob Barnwell, Bob Fiscella, Debbie Montgomery, Su Ellis, Bill Robinson, Rick Callahan, John Sparks, Joe Seconder, Stacey Harris, Caren Morrison, and Joe Tuttle
The members present did not make a quorum for official business.
- Adrienne called the meeting to order at 7:32PM. She thanked the 3 Dunwoody PD that were present. She acknowledged councilman Terry Nall in the audience. No other officials were present.
- Stacey Harris spoke as a candidate for office in November 2019. She wanted the community to know that she is grateful to be presenting to the DHA on the same occasion as DHA presents the honorary AED to the police department in memory of Bob Lundsten who was a special mentor to her. She is running for City Council because she is ready to give more to the community.
- Presentation of the donation of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) purchased by the DHA in memory and honoring Bob Lundsten. The presentation was made to Sgt. Robert Parsons, Dunwoody PD. It will be placed at the new City Hall Annex with a plaque commemorating Bob Lundsten.
- All Fore One’s request for funding was postponed because a representative was not able to attend the meeting.
- Alex Brock of Smith, Gambrell and Russell, LLP presented a preliminary plan for development of 11 Ravinia Parkway, also known as “the grassy knoll”. They are proposing retail, restaurant and a boutique hotel, limited to 5 stories. They will be requesting PC 2 zoning. There will be required green space, landscaping and a 3 level parking deck with 2 stories underground. Brick and stone will be used as material. The proposed hotel will be away from Ashford Dunwoody. They will be proposing at the August Planning Committee. Cameron Grogan, Project Manager for Geyer Morris Company also answered question. Joe Seconder asked if they could add and install a sign WELCOME TO DUNWOODY.
- There being no further business and no quorum for an executive session, the meeting was adjourned at 8:10PM.