Register for the Parade (Candidates and Political Parties)
Saturday, July 4, 2020 is the official date of the City of Dunwoody’s Annual 4th of July Parade. This special event will take place through the center of Dunwoody starting at 9:00am. This is an exciting event that is geared towards bringing together families and the community at large to celebrate the birth of our country. This year’s theme is "HONORING THE GREATEST GENERATION."
Please note, as a committee, we do ask that all groups decorate their entry and feature festive music. Think of all the creative things you could do with color, lights and sound!
We welcome you to be a part of the 2020 4th of July Parade. Please complete the on-line registration form as early as possible. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation of your registration along with parade rules. Staging information and line-up placement will be emailed closer to the parade date.
Payment may be made online or by check (mail to: Dunwoody Homeowners Association, PO Box 88515, Dunwoody, GA 30356).
Candidates running for an office or Political Parties should register as a Bronze Sponsor.
- One Candidate per entry
- The Candidate or Political Party may: Walk or ride along the Parade route; have supporters walk or ride with them
- ATTENTION: Candidates MUST be present
Bronze Sponsorship: $500
- Right to use Dunwoody Parade logo in advertising
- Sponsor logo in FIVE colors ads, in the Dunwoody Reporter: Four (4) prior to the parade and one (1) thank-you ad after the parade; Reporter advertising value is $8,000
- Sponsor logo on the Parade page of the DHA website
- Sponsor logo in Dunwoody Reporter Parade Program (distributed along parade route and in that week's newspaper)
- Company name listed on Dunwoody 4th of July Parade social media
- Parade entry fee is waived.
- Space onsite at the family festival following the parade. Bring your own table, tent and chairs.
Please read the parade rules and regulations before registering.
For more information please contact Pam Tallmadge (firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-354-7653).
Ready to march? Complete the registration form below to be a part of this year's parade.